To engage pupils to one area of the classroom, the Teacherwall offers the following solutions:
- Sliding dry wipe boards – behind these is seven cubic metres of valuable teaching aid storage
- Allows the mounting of any interactive white board system available on the market today, we can also retrospectively fit an existing interactive whiteboard
- Below the teaching area are two pull out multipurpose laptop drawers which allows the teacher to use their laptop during the lesson
- Each unit is fully lockable providing extra security to equipment when not in use.
- Lower storage cupboards which are lockable to store valuables or confidential informations. These are available in 800mm and 1000mm wide units and can accept standard shelves, roll out filing frame or lateral filing frames.
- Electric, data sockets and cables are all hidden
- All compartments of the system have cable ports to allow electric and data cabling to pass easily
- Speakers for the interactive whiteboard are mounted in the corners of the unit allowing clear and unchallenged sound throughout the classroom.
Free site survey / CAD drawings available with all Teacherwall Enquiries.